Monday, March 25, 2013

Why not?

What am I thinking?  Starting something else to take care of.  Well, why not?  So here goes.  This may not be your "normal" blog.  I like to rant and rave about things.  And I do that quite often.  There are so many things that really boil my pot over.  No not cooking.  I don't do that.  I leave that to my husband. :)  I am not Betty Crocker like so many like to let on that they are.  I am not Susie home maker either.  Anyone that acts like all that is great in their life, umm NO!  Life is just not that perfect for anyone. And then there are the mothers of the year.  Ummm NO!  If anyone should earn that reward it would be me, and I am FAR from that.  I love my kids, they are good kids, but they are not perfect.  They are to much like their momma. :)
Perfect husband?  No not that either.  I love him dearly and am blessed to be his wife for the past 25 years.  But he is far from perfect too.  There are days I could throttle him and I have "flogged" him at times to the point he looks at me with the look of "what have I done!" ;)  But he is a good guy. A great dad and a wonderful provider.  But perfect, no.  So you see, this is just one of my HUGE pet peeves.  Yes I have many.  Stick around and you will see.  Feel free to comment any time.  Just be aware, that I comment back. LOL
But all in all, life is good. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment