There are days, and then there . are . days! This is one of the latter. I have a hard time dealing with stupidity. No I just don't deal with it at all. Along with that goes know it all, pushy, and belligerent. I have my fair share of all the above. I guess it is just the way of some people that seemed to get on that last nerve that is dangling by a thread anyway.
There is so many things going on in this world that is much more important than others. People are heart broken, sad, grieving, saying good bye to their loved ones for the last time. And on and on. So many things matter and so many things don't.
I've just had a rough day. Not that I am anything, but my heart aches for people. For their losses, their hurts. For all the things that life seems to dump on them. Things that make me say HEY I am very blessed! Very VERY blessed! Life is to short to worry bout these minor things.
So this evening is mine. Mine to spend with my son and let him know that he is really top priority along with his sister. Sometimes I feel they get pushed out due to all the other work I do. I need to start making some changes. No one prepares us for things that happen. But we can make the best out of things that are there while we have them. Hug those you love tighter and closer tonight. We never know what the next day will bring us.
No comments:
Post a Comment